If you live in Los Angeles you know getting from one end of town to the other can be a journey, making urgent delivery or pickup duties a hassle. Fortunately, Rapidus offers 24-hour delivery in the greater Los Angeles area. Instead of sitting in traffic, you should be going out to dinner or heading to the beach with the assurance that your package is safe. Rapidus not only delivers fast, but we provide full chain of custody so you always know the status of your delivery through your account dashboard. Plus, we provide direct contact with the delivery driver in case you need to contact him or her.
The City of Angels is far too beautiful and exciting to spend your days driving deliveries around, so let us do the work for you.
The operations at Rapidus are run with the customer in mind, guaranteeing you the highest level of 24-hour service in the Los Angeles area and beyond. Below are some of the advantages:
● Drivers are dispatched almost immediately after you enter your request. Unlike traditional companies, we get our drivers moving for you within minutes, not hours. This means they pick up the delivery in less than 30 minutes.
● We operate a vast distributed network of professional drivers that is unattainable for any traditional courier. We have thousands of partner-drivers that have passed advanced background checks ready to deliver 24/7. Additionally, we employ HIPAA, TWIC and TSA approved drivers to meet any and all of your courier needs.
● Our driver tracking system provides accurate estimated times of arrival, real-time route tracking, photo and signature capture and an array of alerts and notifications. You will feel well-informed and secure with this modern, real-time tracking system.
● We have a large local delivery range with drivers traveling up to 500 miles one way.
● To meet all of your needs, we provide a range of services. Whether you need one hour, four-hour, same-day or rush delivery, we can do it.
● The price you pay will beat traditional courier services by up to 30 percent. And if you are seeing a less expensive option from a competitor, let us know and we will price match.
● Ordering a service can all be done via the mobile app so that you aren’t tied to your desk. Deliveries are organically integrated with your business processes and require a minimum amount of time to manage.
We offer 24-hour delivery services to multiple industries including medical, brokerage, legal, technology and bioscience. The list of items we deliver is extensive, but a few examples include:
● Legal documents
● Pet Supplies
● Takeout food
● AV equipment
Our pricing calculator takes many factors into consideration when creating your quote. Ultimately our goal is to provide you with fair prices while maintaining efficient, reliable delivery services. A few of the factors that go into pricing include:
● Time of the day and week
● If your delivery is for a holiday
● The density of drivers and the likelihood of service at that time
● Tolls and private roads
● Accessibility options at pickup and drop-off, such as parking
● Weight, size and delivery-specific information
● Additional service(s) requested
● Multi-route optimization based on time or cost
Additionally, we provide customers with a money back guarantee on your first local delivery.
How it Works
So how do we do it all for a fair price and fast service? Here’s a rundown of how our proven process works:
● To begin, log on to our website or mobile app. You will receive an instant quote after entering in the necessary details for the delivery, such as weight, size, location or additional details for the driver.
● Once a driver accepts your delivery, you will receive an ETA of pickup time and get an alert when they are close by.
● Once the package is picked up, the driver takes a photo for your reference. Additionally, you will be provided with an ETA of the delivery time.
● Throughout the entire process, you can track the driver in real-time on our map. You can also contact the driver directly if needed.
● When the driver nears the drop off location, the tracking system will notify the recipient. For security reasons, they will need to sign for the pickup.
● Once the delivery is complete, your card will be charged and you will receive an emailed receipt.
● The history tab of your Rapidus dashboard keeps records of each delivery for easy reference.
If your business in Los Angeles does more than five deliveries per month, we want to offer you an exclusive offer for one free delivery. Give us a trial run and you won’t regret it. Register on our site, place the delivery and once it is completed contact us with the tracking number. You will be refunded in full.
Ready to make the switch to Rapidus? Contact us today: https://www.rapidus.com/contact-us/