Express Delivery Service
Do you find yourself tracking your delivery orders from the minute you hit the purchase button? Whether that be your grocery order or brand new jeans, are you always looking for the delivery man? If so, then it might be time to consider using Rapidus’s express delivery service. We provide scheduled routed, express delivery services 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Rapidus can provide that instant gratification at a price that fits your budget. You can order your jeans to be picked up in store, have our driver pick them up and wear them to dinner that night, all without breaking the bank. Our express delivery can turn your day around in just a few hours.
The operations at Rapidus are run with the customer in mind, guaranteeing you the highest level of service. Below are some of the advantages:
● Drivers are dispatched almost immediately after you enter your request. Unlike traditional companies, we get our drivers moving for you within minutes, not hours. This means they pick up the delivery in less than 30 minutes.
● We operate a vast distributed network of professional drivers that is unattainable for any traditional courier. We have thousands of partner-drivers that have passed advanced background checks ready to deliver 24/7. Additionally, we employ HIPAA, TWIC and TSA approved drivers to meet any and all of your courier needs.
● Our driver tracking system provides accurate estimated times of arrival, real-time route tracking, photo and signature capture and an array of alerts and notifications. You will feel well-informed and secure with this modern, real-time tracking system.
● We have a large local delivery range with drivers traveling up to 500 miles one way.
● To meet all of your needs, we provide a range of services. Whether you need one hour, four hour, same day or rush delivery, we can do it.
● The price you pay will beat traditional courier services by up to 30 percent. And if you are seeing a less expensive option from a competitor, let us know and we will price match.
● Ordering a service can all be done via the mobile app so that you aren’t tied to your desk. Deliveries are organically integrated with your business processes and require a minimum amount of time to manage.
As mentioned, Rapidus provides a range of express delivery options to meet your needs. You can choose from one-hour, two-hour, four-hour, same-day, rush and delivery services. We have over 5,000 registered professional drivers, so drivers are likely to be near a pickup location at any given time. This is why we can guarantee you a faster delivery time.
Our pricing calculator takes many factors into consideration when creating your quote. Ultimately our goal is to provide you with fair prices while maintaining efficient, reliable delivery services. A few of the factors that go into pricing include:
● Time of the day and week
● If your delivery is for a holiday
● The density of drivers and the likelihood of service at that time
● Tolls and private roads
● Accessibility options at pickup and drop-off, such as parking
● Weight, size and delivery-specific information
● Additional service(s) requested
● Multi-route optimization based on time or cost
Additionally, we provide customers with a money back guarantee on your first local delivery.
How it Works
So how do we do it all for a fair price and fast service? Here’s a rundown of how our proven process works:
● To begin, log on to our website or mobile app. You will receive an instant quote after entering in the necessary details for the delivery, such as weight, size, location or additional details for the driver.
● Once a driver accepts your delivery, you will receive an ETA of pickup time and get an alert when they are close by.
● Once the package is picked up, the driver takes a photo for your reference. Additionally, you will be provided with an ETA of the delivery time.
● Throughout the entire process, you can track the driver in real-time on our map. You can also contact the driver directly if needed.
● When the driver nears the drop off location, the tracking system will notify the recipient. For security reasons, they will need to sign for the pickup.
● Once the delivery is complete, your card will be charged and you will receive an emailed receipt.
● The history tab of your Rapidus dashboard keeps records of each delivery for easy reference.
So next time you need something delivered fast, think of Rapidus. We will price match or beat (up to 30 percent less) of any competitors pricing. Just give us a call, provide the service, name of the company and quoted price. We will match or beat it, guaranteed.
What do you need to be delivered today? Get started here: https://delivery.rapidus.com/order/create/step1