Overnight Delivery Service
While it’s never ideal, there are times when you’re working late and realize you need overnight delivery to get this project across the finish line. That could mean it’s 11 pm and you’re delivering a box of legal documents to your manager or transporting important materials to your meeting location for the morning. Whatever delivery services you need, at whatever time of day, Rapidus is available. We provide scheduled, routed delivery services in California, Colorado and Washington 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
WIth Rapidus we always put the customer first and aim to solve your challenges with reliable delivery services. Below are some of the advantages you’ll benefit from when you choose us:
● We operate a vast distributed network of professional drivers that is unattainable for any traditional service. We have thousands of partner-drivers that have passed advanced background checks ready to deliver 24/7. Additionally, we employ HIPAA, TWIC and TSA approved drivers.
● Drivers are dispatched almost immediately after you enter your request. Unlike traditional companies, we get our drivers moving for you within minutes, not hours. This means they pick up the delivery in less than 30 minutes.
● Our driver tracking system provides accurate estimated times of arrival, real-time route tracking, photo and signature capture and an array of alerts and notifications. You are well-informed and secure with this modern, real-time tracking system via the mobile app or website.
● We have a large local delivery range with drivers traveling up to 500 miles one way.
● To meet all of your needs, we provide a large range of services. Whether you need one hour, four hour, same day or rush delivery, we can do it.
● The price you pay beats traditional services by up to 30 percent. And if you are seeing a less expensive option from a competitor, let us know and we will price match.
After registering with Rapidus, ordering an overnight delivery takes minutes. It is all done via our mobile app or website when you provide a few key details. However, if you need to speak to someone live, we have an emergency hotline available 24/7. After you place your order and it is accepted by a driver, you have direct contact with them via email, text and phone. When you’re ordering overnight delivery, we know how urgent the situation is, and we want you to feel secure in your choice.
Our pricing calculator takes many factors into consideration when creating your quote. We price fairly while maintaining efficient, reliable delivery services. A few of the factors that go into pricing include:
● Time of the day and week
● If your delivery is for a holiday
● The density of drivers and the likelihood of service at that time
● Tolls and private roads
● Accessibility options at pickup and drop-off, such as parking
● Weight, size and delivery-specific information
● Additional service(s) requested
● Multi-route optimization based on time or cost
Additionally, we provide a money back guarantee on your first local delivery.
How it Works
So how do we answer the call for delivery with affordable prices and reliable service? Here’s a rundown of our proven process:
● To begin, log on to our website or mobile app. You will receive an instant quote after entering in the necessary details for the delivery, such as weight, size, location or additional details for the driver. We’ll even compare our price with what it would cost to drive the delivery yourself, so you can truly see the value of saving you money and your personal time.
● Once a driver accepts your delivery, you will receive an ETA of pickup time and get an alert when they are close by.
● Once the package is picked up, the driver takes a photo for your reference. Additionally, you will be provided with an ETA of the delivery time.
● Throughout the entire process, you can track the driver in real-time on our map. You can also contact the driver directly if needed.
● When the driver nears the drop off location, the tracking system will notify the recipient. For security reasons, they will need to sign for the pickup.
● Once the delivery is complete, your card will be charged and you will receive an emailed receipt.
● The history tab of your Rapidus dashboard keeps records of each delivery for easy reference.
If you aren’t ready to switch vendors, try Rapidus as a backup service provider when you’re in a crunch. We are ready and available to answer the call. Please use the coupon 15FORYOU for a 15 percent discount off your first order.
If you have any further questions or want to speak to a representative about our services, contact us today: https://www.rapidus.com/contact-us/