You may have to login to see future delivery requests that are available for booking.
- Committing or wait-listing for future delivery requests is not guaranteed and subject to change.
- Do not sign up for deliveries that you are not prepared to work on. Doing so may disqualify you from using this advance delivery service.
- You will be notified in priority order, and you will have to accept the delivery request before it will be assigned to your account.
- Keep your Rapidus Driver app open to monitor any status changes.
- DO NOT GO TO PICKUP LOCATION UNTIL THE DELIVERY APPEARS IN YOUR APP.
- Make sure you’ve enabled “Push notifications” and unblocked Rapidus support phone number (you can check this by texting 650-204-8202)
- You may see more or fewer requests than other Rapidus partners. It depends on a number of factors, like your location, vehicle type, past performance, and others.
- You may not be able to accept delivery if the vehicle type in your Rapidus profile is smaller than the requested. To update your vehicle please contact [email protected]
- Do not contact Rapidus Support for a favor, exception, or preference – we are not able to assist you with such requests.
If you have any other questions about using this service, please contact [email protected]