Many know that champagne is a sparkling drink from the Champagne region of France.
Did you know that the term Champagne as a generic term for sparkling wine? Probably yes.
However, did you know that, but in many countries, it is illegal to officially label any product Champagne unless it comes from the Champagne region and is also produced under certain rules? To produce champagne the following grapes are used, black Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and also white Chardonnay.
A fun activity associated with champagne is sabrage. Its when the bottle is opened with a saber. Its a fun ceremony and a party fav. One can use a knife or a saber to open the bottle.
Its important to learn how its done before trying the trick. Make sure to put some protective eye-wear and be sure to clear the area around you. Here are some useful key pointers:
- keep your bottle of champagne somewhere cold for a chill effect
- remove the foil with the cage from the cork
- get your saber (be it a spoon, fork or a knife – just make sure its sturdy ( a dull knife works best)
- quickly slide the spoon up the neck of the bottle (slide the blade up along the neck of the bottle in one strong, swift motion)
- hold it near the bottom
- angle it up about 30-45 degrees
Now what are we missing? Oh! The champagne! Lets use the champagne gift delivery services – such as Rapidus.
With Rapidus champagne delivery San Francisco is easy and hassle free.