Transporting a large box can be a great hassle. Large boxes often do not fit comfortably in regular sized cars. Some opt to tie the box on the roof of their car, but is it truly stable? Moving companies have high rates. Utilize Rapidus for your next large and heavy shipping box delivery. Just open the Rapidus app, enter the details, specify the measurements of the box and relax! Rapidus will take care of the rest! You can save your time and money, as the large shipping box will be delivered wherever, whenever you need it!
Uber for Courier Deliveries
Our commitment is to beat any traditional courier company out there. How?
- You get unbeatable drivers availability (24/7) with up to a minute ETA for pickup and delivery times
- Your driver is dispatched in minutes, not hours. You get access to a vast distributed network of professional drivers that is unattainable for any traditional courier.
- Business-critical real-time tracking and notification, accountability for the time in transit and the full chain of custody with signatures, photos, geo-stamping and full audit log
- You get a comprehensive suite of business tools on your mobile device or Web, don’t be tied to your desk, truly on-the-go including complete integration with your accounting and billing software
- You pay the price that often beats traditional couriers, up to 30% off. Net-net, with everything else being great, you will pay less, and your customer is happier. (Ask us about our price commitment to beat or match any competitior!)
You can get an instant quote here at www.rapidus.com and input your pickup and delivery address, or download our mobile app at Apple Store . Alternatively, you can contact our helpdesk by emailing to [email protected], going to the support portal or clicking at the Contact Us page.
Get an instant quote by typing and selecting matching pickup and dropoff addresses from below:
Rapidus provides an online service with mobile apps to help businesses and individuals to get an affordable, on-demand and convenient one-hour and same-day delivery service with the use of both "everyday drivers" network and technology to dispatch requests to drivers along their existing commute routes, minimizing the delivery time en route and maximizing drivers earnings.